The next meeting of the Parish Council will be on Thursday 17th June 2021, in the Village Hall, starting at 7.30 pm.
Following a recent court ruling, Council meetings can no longer be held via 'Zoom' so the meeting will be at the Village Hall. To allow us to plan room layout, please contact our Clerk, Anne Rayner ( or phone 01508 570700) at least 2 days before the meeting.
Please note the following:
- Door handles, tables etc will be wiped before the meeting.
- Hand sanitiser available at entrance / exit.
- Marshall at door as people arrive to direct to seating.
- All attendees to wear masks whilst in the Hall.
- Good ventilation provided by opening of windows and doors as appropriate
- All Councillors / Clerk seated at least 2 m apart.
- All public to notify the Clerk at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting of intention to attend.
- Public seating to be arranged to suit numbers attending (at least 2m apart except family groups).
- All attendees asked to download an agenda / minutes from the web-site (or sent by email) in advance of the meeting.
- At the end of the meeting, the public and councillors asked to leave without 'congregating' in Hall or in large groups outside.
- Tables to be wiped after use before storage.
The agenda can be found by clicking the link below when published (about a week before the meeting).
The draft minutes of the last meeting are available here PC Minutes 2021 May 20th
Please note that these minutes are in draft form until approved at the following meeting.